Physical Therapist Assistant
Who we are looking for:
Are you the provider in your clinic that patients love to come back and see? Are you a self-starter? Are you able to connect and engage with people on a personal level (not just on a clinical level)? Are you comfortable picking up the phone to check in on past clients? Do you want the time to develop that relationship with your clients now?
Can you effectively communicate to patients in a way that they understand the value of the service you are providing for them? Do you love to learn and train to be better, and are committed to being part of a team that puts patients first?
Are you someone that can be held accountable, and hold others accountable?
If that’s you, then we want to hear from you.
About us – Form and Function Physical Therapy
We are a 100% physical therapist-owned practice that is looking to add to the treatment staff. We have gone from 0 to nearly 300+ visits/month of primarily cash-based clientele. We have an impeccable reputation and are looking for the right long-term staff member to continue to serve our patients.
We believe in on-going coaching and training to support the staff in clinical and personal development. We know that real A-Players love to be held accountable for high standard of performance, and each role within the business has key objectives that when consistently hit will result in success for the business, and therefore rewards for the staff.
While this is a business, we also understand that work needs to be enjoyable, so the members of staff are an extension of the Form and Function family. So if you want to clock in, do a good job with patients and clock out… this job is not for you.
Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by reducing treatment hours of the owner to free up more administrative time, and by retaining our patients as lifelong customers of the business. You’ll do that by educating your patients about the value of the services you are providing, as well as the other services our office provides, and by creating the type of customer service and clinical care experience that ensures patients get the health outcome they need and will be happy to pay for – and just as happy to tell others about.
- Communicate the “hand off” of care from the Physical Therapist to ensure our clients complete trust and confidence that you can execute the plan of care.
- Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health outcome.
- Communicate the value of our service with the price that the patient will need to pay to access it.
- Ensure the patient remains excited and motivated about the prospect of coming for physical therapy (and remain committed to the treatment plan that was recommended)
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently and tell their friends and family about us as well.
- Ensure patients complete the full plan of care.
- Ensure documentation is up to date and accurate.
- Participate in and contribute to clinical training and staff meetings.
- Be able to communicate to our patients in a way that they can see the value in the treatment they are receiving.
- Willing and able to spot when a patient is not seeing progress or is confused about their plan (and is likely to drop off).
- To be able to engage with and connect with patients at a personal level that goes way beyond a clinical outcome.
- Demonstrates a willingness to be held accountable for performance.
- Ability to thrive in an environment where we strive for progress through metrics.
What We Will Do For You:
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in your role of patient care and customer service
- Give you an amazing and energetic environment to work in that includes working with a team you will love to be around – as well as motivated customers that will work as hard as you will to get better.
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages creative service care
- Competitive salary with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact
- Everyone’s needs and desires are uniquely their own, and we will personalize your compensation to suit you.
If you would like to be considered for this position, fill out your contact details and attach your resume HERE.