Why In-Home Physical Therapy in Ontario CA is Becoming Increasingly Sought After
The demand for in-home physical therapy in Ontario CA arises from multiple motivations. Based on insights gathered by Form & Function Physical Therapy, individuals have expressed their discontent with providers for various reasons, including:
- The caliber of the professionals who provided in-home therapy fell short of expectations. Their involvement was limited to basic tasks such as taking vital signs, while comprehensive treatment was lacking.
- The visits were rushed, and the therapist was in a hurry to get to their next stop. This is generally because their therapists are paid by the number of appointments they have. Doesn’t matter if they are there 10 minutes or 2 hours, they get paid the same.
- Insurance denied further sessions or didn’t approve them in the first place.
- Sessions were needed but they were referred to go to a clinic, but they don’t have transportation to a clinic, or they preferred to stay in their home.
Numerous medical doctors have expressed their disappointment with therapists who exhibit a pattern of missed visits, insufficient time allocation per session, poor quality of care, and a lack of observable progress in their patients. As a result, they have expressed a strong preference for in-home physical therapy services in Ontario CA that have a track record of delivering positive outcomes for their patients.
You Have Found the Solution
We have taken your concerns to heart and handpicked a team of therapists who are passionate about home health. These dedicated professionals enjoy the ability to spend quality time with patients and achieve remarkable results. Our approach focuses on referrals driven by patient satisfaction and measurable outcomes, rather than solely relying on insurance network affiliations.
Our therapists personalize programs that take your current abilities and goals into consideration. Our therapists develop programs that are comprehensive and not rushed. They have a passion for helping the elderly and care about results over productivity.
At our practice, we recognize that you are more than just a number; you are a valued individual deserving of dedicated time with your therapist. Our therapists take great care in structuring the duration of sessions to align with your unique goals, focusing on what you need, what you want, and what you can comfortably manage. If you have never explored the option of in-home physical therapy in Ontario CA, we urge you to take this opportunity to contact us and learn more about how we can assist you on your path to wellness.
We Help Your Loved Ones Stay In Their Home Longer
- Stay out of an assisted living facility that may limit contact with your loved ones.
- Save yourself from the financial burden of assisted living facilities by exploring other options.
- Take pleasure in the convenience of accessing tailored care within the familiar surroundings of your own home.
- Collaborate with a committed staff that comprehends your unique requirements and goals.
- Make the most of your freedom and independence, especially when it is common for others to experience a loss of autonomy.
Many Conditions Can Be Treated with In-home Physical Therapy in Ontario CA
Leveraging their vast expertise in the field, our therapists have honed their skills in managing balance disorders and developing comprehensive home safety and fall prevention programs. They are proficient in addressing a wide spectrum of conditions encompassing joint pain, muscle weakness, deconditioning, lymphedema, hip replacements, knee replacements, stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and other orthopedic and neurologic disorders. Furthermore, their knowledge extends to effective wound management techniques.
We even utilize technology that many other practitioners don’t, including Cold Laser and PEMF devices. We only employ the highest quality clinicians to treat you and your loved ones! Contact Form & Function Physical Therapy now at (888) 619-2885 for help.