Why Should You Trust Us for Physical Therapy in Ontario CA?
At Form & Function Physical Therapy we assist active individuals and athletes in recovering from injuries and returning to their favorite activities. We are here to assist you with Physical Therapy in Ontario CA, whether you are a professional athlete recuperating from an accident or an active adult wanting to return to work, hobbies, or the gym pain-free.
We realize that the last thing you want to hear is that you’ll be out for weeks or months as you recover from an accident or lingering discomfort. This is true whether you are a professional athlete or simply enjoy sports for fun. We understand, and at Form & Function Physical Therapy, we will do all in our ability to help you recover quickly from an accident and return to the lifestyle you choose. Call us now at (888) 619-2885 to set up an appointment.
Learn How Physical Therapy in Ontario CA Can Help with Back Pain
If you are looking for physical therapy in Ontario CA to deal with back pain, there are a few ways we can help, including:
- We can swiftly relieve pain and stiffness – typically in only a few sessions.
- We can help you figure out what’s actually going on and eliminate your back pain for good – typically in less than 20 minutes.
- Pain may deplete your energy and disrupt your sleep – we can help you sleep better at night and live with more vitality each day.
- We’ll make sure your condition is appropriately “fixed” and “healed,” and we’ll provide you the right set of exercises to help you recover faster.
- We can assist you in stopping the use of painkillers that are harmful to your health in the long run.
- We can assist you in avoiding potentially risky spinal surgery – as well as unpleasant injections.
- We can help you stay out of the doctor’s waiting room and avoid having to return for additional medications!
- We can help you reclaim the time with family and friends that back pain has taken away; we can help you finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning, trying to find that one position that feels right; we can help you sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak, painful, or as if it is about to “give-way.”
Basically, physical therapy in Ontario for back pain can assist you in reclaiming your life from the grip of persistent back pain.
Common Reasons Neck and Shoulder Pain Lasts Longer Than it Should
Many people live with neck and shoulder pain much longer than they should. You assumed it would go away on its own, but it didn’t. You went to the doctor, who instructed you to rest and take painkillers, but the drugs didn’t help, and the Neck and Shoulder Pain returned as soon as they wore off. You just accepted it since a family member or acquaintance informed you that everyone experiences neck and shoulder discomfort as they get older.
In the past, you sought assistance from other healthcare professionals or a Physical Therapist, but nothing they said or did appeared to help. You’ve tried heat pads and TENS machines, but they’ve done little to alleviate the agony. Because your Neck or Shoulder discomfort was so terrible, you felt it would be a good idea to relax, but it still annoys you on a regular basis. You opted to have a couple “massages” in the hopes of relieving the discomfort, but all they did was make you feel good and relaxed, not address the problem in the long run.
However, there is good news. Physical therapy in Ontario CA from Form & Function Physical Therapy can help. With our many years of experience, we have helped many patients find the relief they have been looking for.