How To Solve Neck and Shoulder Pain Without Medications, Injections, Or Endless Chiropractic Visits – Before It Gets Any Worse…
If you have been suffering with neck pain, an ache, or even numbness and tingling that goes into your shoulder and arm area, it is very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with your age”. It is a bit of “wear and tear” and it will just go away on its own.
And if you’re reading this, you’ve figured out that it doesn’t “just go away”. There may be good days where you don’t feel anything at all, but it hasn’t really gone.
It’s not uncommon for our patients to tell us they’ve had their neck and shoulder pain for 6 months – sometimes more?”…
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see too frequently in our physical therapy clinic is when people go to the Doctor, and they are told to rest and “try a prescription” to “see how it goes” – but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor because it hasn’t gotten better, and leave the office with ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills, and the doctor brings up seeing a surgeon!!!
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have a neck problem – but it’s actually your shoulder that’s the source of the issues? It can be a very confusing part of the body, not only for you but for many practitioners. This often leads people to put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their pain. Too often, people just end just accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal. Or wait until it gets sooo bad that it becomes a huge ordeal to come back from.
Is This How You Feel?
If You’re Currently Living With Neck And Or Shoulder Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, and as soon as they wore off Neck and Shoulder Pain struck again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Neck and Shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You sought help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
- You’ve tried using things like heat pads or TENS but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain better
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Neck or Shoulder pain was so bad, but it still irritates you daily
- You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physical Therapists at our Rancho Cucamonga Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
The next thing people ask us all the time is this:
“What Can You Do To Get Rid Of Neck/Shoulder Pain?”..
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
- First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate, thinking that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your neck and/or shoulder pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
- Avoid sitting and sleeping in awkward positions – ever woken up with a painful neck? Or, after a long day spent sitting felt tightness in your shoulders? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to neck and/or shoulder pain is sitting with bad posture, and sleeping in awkward positions. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible. It wouldn’t hurt to have the right pillow fit to your body and sleep position (which we do!)
- Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy – PT is proven to help people with neck and shoulder pain. In fact, at Form and Function PT it’s one of the most common issues we see. If your neck and/or shoulder pain is affecting your job, if your sleep is disturbed by tightness or tension in your shoulder, if it stops you from working out, or keeping active, you dread turning your neck to check traffic, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends -Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Form and Function Physical Therapy in Rancho Cucamonga can help you live with less neck and shoulder pain – we invite you to start with a low cost, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics
Note: There are multiple ways to get started with PT at Form and Function- If you are unsure if it is right for you, book a Discovery Visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – with a low financial risk on your part.
How can choosing to see a Physical Therapist at Form and Function Physical Therapy, help you get rid of Neck and/or Shoulder pain?
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your shoulder pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those prescription medications which are obviously not very good for your long-term health
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your shoulder pain once and for all
- We can help you avoid dangerous neck or shoulder surgery – and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room…
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that neck and shoulder pain has taken from you…
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
- Basically… the Form & Function Physical Therapy team can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic neck and shoulder pain
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinics in Rancho Cucamonga, California then just click the button below:
Please enjoy reading testimonials of other people just like you who came to see the Form & Function Physical Therapy Team – and left much healthier and happier within just a couple of weeks: