Ease Long-Term Chronic Pain, Reduce Acute Pain From Recent Injury, Stop Recurring Headaches, Reduce Unwanted Stiffness and Release Tension In Tight Muscles, Naturally – Without Any Side-Effects
If any of these describes you, we want you to know that you are not alone… And we hear our clients have these conversations all the time. We see people who are in pain or just want to live a healthy lifestyle!
And when it comes to healthy living, everybody wants to know…
Why is Acupuncture Good For You?
Most people think that when they get pain, it’s simply going to go away on its own. The hope is that they may wake up and the pain will have disappeared.
But then the pain returns and the same “hope” you had before to magically drive it away does not happen. Several months later you’re still living with pain, which often gets worse than it was before.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario that we see quite frequently in our Physical Therapy Clinic is when people go to the Doctor, and the Doctor tells them to just rest and “try these prescriptions”… and “let’s see how it goes”. Does that sound familiar?
The irony really is, that the “wait and see” approach to treating pain is highly ineffective. It often causes more frustration because the passive approach does not work for most people. And then they tell you to rest some more or to order high-level imaging, like an MRI. And we wonder why we have such a problem with managing pain here! It’s madness… and even borderline insanity (that we keep doing things the same way and expecting a different result each time). This can even explain why so many people aged 40+ are suffering from chronic pain.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If you’re currently living with pain, here’s just 6 more reasons why it could be lasting longer than it should be:
- You thought it would go away on its own… but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to just rest and take painkillers – but the pills did not do anything to help your pain, and as soon as they wore off, the pain returned
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets pain as they get older, so it should just be accepted
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, but nothing they said or did seemed to help very much
- You tried Googling for help and using YouTube videos to do exercises but they either didn’t do a thing or perhaps made your pain much worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
If any of these have ever happened to you, we would love to help you and invite you to book in a call to talk with one of our acupuncture specialists at our Rancho Cucamonga Physical Therapy Clinic to find out what can be done to help your specific problem.
And here is some good news for you…
Because you may have tried any or all of the things we list above, it is actually a GOOD THING. The good thing is that we will be able to determine what doesn’t work… making you closer to finding the thing that does!
Our integrative wellness team approach looks at you from every angle… This provides you with every opportunity to become better and makes you happy by giving you the best outcome as quickly as possible.
Click the link below to schedule a call with us… If you would like to get some really helpful advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for your health.
“What Can I Do to Get Rid of MY Pain Quickly and Feel Better?”…
- First things first, acupuncture works great at easing pain. It can loosen up stiffened and tight muscles, reduce muscle spasms, and relax you. These muscles can cause a lot of pain and having an acupuncture specialist work on them will help to relax them so you can ease some of your pain.
- Next, acupuncture reduces stress. One of the best things that we do to help you ease your stress is to switch off your brain and let the professional do all the work for you. You will leave your session with a clearer mind, feel less stressed, and ready to be more productive in life. How does that sound?
- Ease your body pain. Have you ever tried to get up from the couch or your work chair after sitting for a while, only to find that it is painfully difficult because of stiffness and tightness? One of the absolute worst things you can ever do that adds to back pain is sit for prolonged periods of time or rest in the same position for more than 30 minutes at a time. If you sit or rest too much, you will feel that stiffness and tightness. And sitting in awkward positions will also make you feel the stiffness and tightness even more. Improving your posture, combined with the appropriate hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- You need to get some real, “hands-on” acupuncture treatment from a team of specialists. Acupuncture is proven to help people with pain. At Form & Function Physical Therapy that’s one of the most common reasons come see us. Acupuncture is part of our team approach to treating each individual. The truth is, our team works together to help you achieve the best outcome possible by developing a program to match your goals. If your pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends, then acupuncture can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
So the next question is…
“How Can Choosing to See an Acupuncture Specialist at Form and Function Help You Get Rid of Your Pain… In The Next Few Days?”
- We will thoroughly evaluate your pain – often inside 20 minutes and determine the root cause of your pain.
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness, usually inside a couple of sessions.
- Pain can “suck” you of energy and limit a peaceful night’s sleep, we can help you enjoy sleeping again and live with more energy each day.
- We provide an environment so you can heal properly, both mentally and physically.
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term.
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that pain has stolen from you.
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
- We can help you to be able to walk longer than 20 minutes and be able to sit more comfortably… without your back feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “go out”.
- We can help you to feel less stressed by letting our team serve you so you can ultimately be more productive in life.
- We can help you to leave feeling better than when you walked in and happy to see you leave with a smile on your face.
Areas You Can Treat With Acupuncture
Here are just some of the conditions that can benefit from Acupuncture.
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain
- Headaches and facial pain
- Wrist and hand pain
- Immune System Function
Do NOT live victim to the diagnosis! You certainly may have one of these conditions, but it doesn’t mean that it is the source of your pain. It also does not mean that you need expensive imaging to confirm this condition. In fact, more people have similar issues but have little to no pain and function actively without limitations.
Is It Painful?
Many times because the needle is so small in diameter, it’s not even felt by the client. For the most part, acupuncture is a painless procedure and the needles are left on the body for a varied amount of time. Which could be 10 seconds to 20 minutes. You can trust Form and Function to provide a multitude of treatment options to improve your overall well-being when appropriate.