How to Put an End to Back Pain and Stiffness – Without Taking Painkillers, Without Risking Surgery and Without Having to Wait to See the Doctor!
If you’ve got lower back pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having a “spasm” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be getting better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica is THE most common problem that we see in our Rancho Cucamonga Physical Therapy clinic.
And when it comes to living with back pain, everybody we see wants to know:
“Why is This Happening to Me?”…
“Why Am I Still Suffering With Back Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?”
Most people think that when they get back pain, it’s just going to go away on its own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if back pain never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with back pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
But this is rarely ever the best advice and our clients often end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. In fact, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people are suffering with chronic lower back pain.
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Why else can back pain last longer than it should? Well, it’s easy to get confused because there is so much information out there. There are lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice – but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused by doing something – like lifting or sleeping awkwardly – but really it was caused by an accumulation of stress to the back over time that caused the muscles and structures in your lower back to become vulnerable to the lifting or the awkward sleeping position that resulted in pain.
It can be very confusing to know exactly what to do – and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘nothing can really be done about it’.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your back, and as soon as they wore off the back pain struck again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your back pain ten times worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your back pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
- You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physical Therapists at our Rancho Cucamonga Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Back Pain Quickly?”…
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
- First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that back pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
- Avoid sitting and long periods of rest – ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to back pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy – PT is proven to help people with low-back pain. In fact at Form and Function Physical Therapy it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – PT can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Form and Function can help you live with less back pain – we invite you to start with a no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Discovery Visit Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy- unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a LOW COST discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – with a low financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist in a Rancho Cucamonga
Help You Get Rid of Your Back Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Team can do for you:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your back pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and ruin a nights sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
- We can help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery – and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that back pain has stolen from you
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
- We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give-way”…
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic back pain
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinics in Rancho Cucamonga, California then please just click the button below:
“Hear From Happy Clients of Form & Function Physical Therapy”
Check out these reviews from other people just like you who came to see the Form & Function Physical Therapy Team – and left much healthier and happier within just a couple of weeks: