Why Should You Trust Us for Physical Therapy near me in Ontario CA?
At Form & Function Physical Therapy we assist active individuals and athletes in recovering from injuries and returning to their favorite activities. We are here to assist you with Physical Therapy near me in Ontario CA, whether you are a professional athlete recuperating from an accident or an active adult wanting to return to work, hobbies, or the gym pain-free.
We realize that the last thing you want to hear is that you’ll be out for weeks or months as you recover from an accident or lingering discomfort. This is true whether you are a professional athlete or simply enjoy sports for fun. We understand, and at Form & Function Physical Therapy, we will do all in our ability to help you recover quickly from an accident and return to the lifestyle you choose. Call us now at (888) 619-2885 to set up an appointment.
Learn How Physical Therapy near me in Ontario CA Can Help with Back Pain
If you are looking for Physical Therapy near me in Ontario CA to deal with back pain, there are a few ways we can help, including:
- We can swiftly relieve pain and stiffness – typically in only a few sessions.
- We can help you figure out what’s actually going on and eliminate your back pain for good – typically in less than 20 minutes.
- Pain may deplete your energy and disrupt your sleep – we can help you sleep better at night and live with more vitality each day.
- We’ll make sure your condition is appropriately “fixed” and “healed,” and we’ll provide you the right set of exercises to help you recover faster.
- We can assist you in stopping the use of painkillers that are harmful to your health in the long run.
- We can assist you in avoiding potentially risky spinal surgery – as well as unpleasant injections.
- We can help you stay out of the doctor’s waiting room and avoid having to return for additional medications!
- We can help you reclaim the time with family and friends that back pain has taken away; we can help you finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning, trying to find that one position that feels right; we can help you sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak, painful, or as if it is about to “give-way.”
Basically, Physical Therapy near me in Ontario for back pain can assist you in reclaiming your life from the grip of persistent back pain.
Physical Therapy is a Solution to Sports Injuries of Many Types
If you’ve just experienced a sports injury, or if you’ve been dealing with one for some time, it’s easy to dismiss it as “nothing serious” and just “put up with it,” pushing through as best you can. It’s easy to become “stuck,” wondering if you’ll ever be able to return to playing sports or being active and feeling like you did before.
If this is occurring to you, know that you are not alone; we see it all the time. At fact, no matter what time of year it is, we encounter clients who need Physical Therapy near me in Ontario CA who have sustained an injury from sports or activity.
I’ve spent over 15 years treating athletes at all levels from almost every sport, so I’ve seen and treated every sort of sports injury imaginable—and I know how to help individuals recover from them. It’s not unusual for us to begin therapy on the same day. That is the polar opposite of how most individuals are handled following a sports injury, which is why so many people who have had a sports injury are glad to have started Physical Therapy near me in Ontario CA with Form & Function Physical Therapy.