Turn to Us for Help with Physical Therapy in Claremont CA
At Form & Function Physical Therapy, our whole physical therapy in Claremont CA business strategy caters to our clients’ requirements and desires by providing a variety of treatment appointment lengths. In contrast to in-network PPO and HMO clinics, which need an unbelievable volume of patients at one time, resulting in poor service and technical quality, you may get the time and attention, as well as the quality of treatment, that you deserve.
We’re also not at the mercy of insurance companies deciding how many sessions you’ll require or which therapies you’ll receive based on how well the therapist is compensated for doing them. If you’ve had a bad experience with physical therapy in the past, I’d want to apologize on behalf of the profession and assure you that at Form & Function Physical Therapy, our sole focus is getting you better so you can get back to doing the things you like through qualified physical therapy in Claremont CA.
Learn How Physical Therapy in Claremont CA Can Help with Back Pain
If you are looking for physical therapy in Claremont CA to deal with back pain, there are a few ways we can help, including:
- We can swiftly relieve pain and stiffness – typically in only a few sessions.
- We can help you figure out what’s actually going on and eliminate your back pain for good – typically in less than 20 minutes.
- Pain may deplete your energy and disrupt your sleep – we can help you sleep better at night and live with more vitality each day.
- We’ll make sure your condition is appropriately “fixed” and “healed,” and we’ll provide you the right set of exercises to help you recover faster.
- We can assist you in stopping the use of painkillers that are harmful to your health in the long run.
- We can assist you in avoiding potentially risky spinal surgery – as well as unpleasant injections.
- We can help you stay out of the doctor’s waiting room and avoid having to return for additional medications!
- We can help you reclaim the time with family and friends that back pain has taken away; we can help you finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning, trying to find that one position that feels right; we can help you sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak, painful, or as if it is about to “give-way.”
Basically, physical therapy in Claremont for back pain can assist you in reclaiming your life from the grip of persistent back pain.
Are You Dealing with Knee Pain? Learn Four Ways Physical Therapy in Claremont CA Can Help
If you are dealing with knee pain right now, there are things you can do to help.
- Learn the correct exercises. One of the best things you can do to help ease your Knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, allow you to move freely again quickly, and ensure that the problems don’t return anytime soon.
- Do not sit for extended periods of time. The reality is, you and I were not intended to sit. Sitting with your knee bent for lengthy periods of time stops the joint from flowing joint fluid over the joint’s surface, which lubricates the joint and provides nourishment to the cartilage. It would be ideal if you were given proper strengthening exercises to help your joint absorb stress, as well as hands-on therapy, to get you back to being active and healthy as soon as possible.
- Hands on physical therapy in Claremont CA. Physical therapy has been shown to benefit patients suffering from knee discomfort. It’s one of the most prevalent ailments we see active individuals dealing with at Form & Function Physical Therapy. If your knee discomfort is interfering with your employment, preventing you from being active, or endangering your independence and preventing you from spending meaningful time with family and friends, Physical Therapy can help you get back to living the life you deserve.
- Learn about physical therapy in Claremont CA. We could help you live a life free of knee pain. Schedule a low-cost, no-obligation, risk-free consultation at one of our locations.
Contact Form & Function Physical Therapy at (888) 619-2885 now to get started.