Did you hurt your knee playing soccer? Or sprain your ankle cutting in basketball? Or maybe you pulled something in your back during a football game. No matter the injury, physical therapy in Fontana CA might be able to help you get back in the game quicker. Aren’t sure if physical therapy is right for you? Keep reading to learn more about physical therapy services that we offer in Fontana CA.
What are the signs I need to seek out physical therapy in Fontana CA?
Physical therapy in Fontana CA cannot help with every injury but if you are experiencing any of the scenarios below, it might be a good option for you!
- Nagging injury that just won’t go away
- Rice, ice, and elevation make little impact on recovery
- Chronic pain that is affecting your everyday life
If you are experiencing any of the above, it is time to call Form & Function PT to see if physical therapy in Fontana CA is the right option for you.
How can physical therapy help you recover from injury or reduce chronic pain?
At Form & Function PT, with physical therapy in Fontana CA we can:
- Quickly take away the pain and stiffness
- Get to the root cause of your injury once and for all
- Ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly
- Help you put an end to needing to rely on medications to get you through a workout or a game
- Help you avoid dangerous surgery and painful injections
- Help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room where you’ll be told to “rest” again
- Help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that your injury has taken from you
- Help you to finally be able to move freely, without worrying if the pain is going to get worse
Don’t continue suffering or dealing with a nagging injury or chronic pain. Give us a call to schedule your physical therapy appointment in Fontana CA today.
If you need physical therapy in Fontana CA, call us today!
If you are tired of waiting for a nagging injury to heal or suffering from chronic pain, physical therapy in Fontana CA might be able to help. Whether you’re dealing with a bad back or a sprained knee, our dedicated and compassionate physical therapists will provide the individual attention that you need to recover from your injury. Are you ready to reclaim your life? Contact us today at (888) 619-2885 to see if physical therapy in Fontana CA is the right option for you!
To learn more about the reliable and quality physical therapy services that we offer, visit us on the web .