Did you get injured in a basketball game and now find yourself limping around on a bad ankle? Or maybe you tweaked your knee in a soccer match and can’t seem to get rid of the pain or regain your usual range of motion. No matter what injury you are dealing with, physical therapy in Ontario CA from Form & Function PT might be just what you need to get back in the game. Not sure why you should call us? Keep reading to learn more about the physical therapy services that we offer in Ontario CA.
What are the signs I need to seek out physical therapy in Ontario CA?
There are many signs that you should seek out physical therapy in Ontario CA. Examples include:
- Pain does not go away after resting
- The range of motion still hasn’t returned to normal
- The regular icing and rest don’t seem to help
- You are being told to “tough it out” and play through the pain
If resting and icing haven’t helped or you’ve been dealing with constant, chronic pain, you should see if physical therapy in Ontario CA can help.
How can physical therapy help you recover from injury or reduce chronic pain?
Physical therapy can help you get back in the game quicker! At Form & Function PT, with physical therapy in Ontario CA we can:
- Quickly take away the pain and stiffness
- Get to the root cause of your injury once and for all
- Ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly
- Help you put an end to needing to rely on medications to get you through a workout or a game
- Help you avoid dangerous surgery and painful injections
- Help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room where you’ll be told to “rest” again
- Help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that your injury has taken from you
- Help you to finally be able to move freely, without worrying if the pain is going to get worse
Don’t continue suffering or dealing with a nagging injury. Give us a call to schedule a physical therapy appointment in Ontario CA.
If you need physical therapy in Ontario CA, call us today!
Sitting on the sidelines is never fun. That is why you should try physical therapy in Ontario CA if you are suffering from an injury like a knee sprain, tendonitis, or another soft tissue injury. We have over 123 years of experience working with our patients to get them back in the game quicker. Are you ready to reclaim your life? Contact us today at 516-243-9100 to see if physical therapy in Ontario CA is the right option for you!
To learn more about the reliable and quality physical therapy services that we offer, visit us on the web at Form & Function Physical Therapy.